Autoimmune? "restless lung disease"??
eleaticus
2007-01-04 08:53:17 UTC
"restless lung disease"?

Well (lol), I have no idea what the problem is (if not some autoimmune
response), that is the purpose if this post, trying to find out what is
going on. I am 67 now and if I find myself in a nursing home or any other
situation where I am not in control, life will likely be hellish,

For many decades the problem has shown itself daily in two major ways:

A. If in an automobile I must have a window open unless it is a large
vehicle and there is almost no one in it by myself. This can be even if it
is extremely hot or cold and I have no heat or air. If not able to get the
air I want/need, I begin feeling very, very bad, and can get a headache.

B. While I am sleeping, if the fan moving air from around me - exchanging
the air with the larger house and/or the outdoors - stops then I awake with
a bad headache and feeling very, very bad, as if I had been suffocating.
The most extreme situation was when I was being put up at a motel where I
had no control and had to open the doors to the balcony although there was a
near-zero cold spell.

The effect is worsened in the heat and improved in the cool(th), improved
with fresher air from outside. The habitations in question have varied
tremendously so the only common source of allergens must be me.

Please, what leads do you have for me?
--
eleaticus
ee-lee-AT-i-cus
***@bellsouth.net
Jason Johnson
2007-01-04 19:22:30 UTC
In article <093nh.18318$***@bignews4.bellsouth.net>, "eleaticus"
<***@bellsouth.net> wrote:

[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eleaticus,
I suggest that you request (from your doctor) a referral to a
pulmonalogist. I had an asthma test last year and was amazed when
I first looked at the the computer controlled testing equipment that was
used for the asthma test. You may also want to post in this newsgroup:
alt.support.asthma
There is a doctor in that newsgroup that is an expert related
to various lung disorders.
Jason
eleaticus
2007-01-06 05:41:23 UTC
[...]