Presidency
Sir F. A. Rien
2009-05-02 15:40:45 UTC
"(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) Unemployed? No need to be: www.LayoffRemedy.com"
On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 22:42:36 -0700,
What has surprised, enchanted, and humbled you
about the Obama presidency?
Surprised: That America overcame the last vestiges
of racism enough to elect him.
Enchanted: That he shows the most promise for
improving the country since Clinton.
And before that, JFK.
Humbled: I'm too ebullient over the encouragement
he's give to Americans to think about
"humbling" aspects.
Then why are the DEMOCRATIC newspapers already turning against this idiot?

I guess you'd be ebullient about halving your paycheck too? Pahse two iof
'stimulus' is tax increase - already starting in some states as they, like
BamBam have overspent.
r***@comcast.net
2009-05-02 17:27:43 UTC
On Sat, 02 May 2009 08:40:45 -0700, Sir F. A. Rien
Post by Sir F. A. Rien
Then why are the DEMOCRATIC newspapers already turning against this idiot?
Gee there are democratic newspapers? What are they? Show where they
are against Obama, or maybe even his policies. (I know you don;t care
about policy, only hate - but government is really about the policies.
Do you have anything to say on that?