Louane Janel Leisa Piche - November 25th 1980
Marcia and Me
2003-11-13 17:09:14 UTC
Friday July 11th 2003 192/173 16945

P I C H E
16 9 3 8 5 = 41

Louane was the 3rd of the 3 nubile sweeties seated at the MS table at the
downtown street fair today, all three provided stats. There are 6 kids in
her family.

41+ Dad 26 3 35 85/280 +7999

41+ Mom 27 12 41 4/361 +5531

197 Louane 25 11 80 330/36 8682
Louane 68 Janel 42 Leisa 46 Piche 41

Piche adds to 41. Mom was born in 41 and married Piche (41), together the
Piche (41) parents were born with 641 days remaining in their years. Louane
was born on the 330th day of the year, Bible chapter 330 is Second Kings 17
(with 41 verses). In Second Kings 17:41 we read of entire nations of people
who fear the Lord (they believe the God of the Bible is the true God) and
yet they serve graven images for the sake of their traditions (for their
traditions are far more important that the God that they fear). They hold
fast to their traditions and yet maintain that no matter how many
Commandments they break and teach others to break, their God will still hold
fast to them. Turning trees into idols with your gold and silver ornaments
is a violation of God's First Commandment, and indeed, you people bow to the
decorated tree via the placement and retrieval of presents at the base of
the tree. The gold and silver balls you hang on the tree are representations
of the sun and the moon, and the obelisk you put on the very top of the tree
(and on the roof of your church) is an Egyptian representation of a penis,
this is all in opposition to God's Second Commandment. By December 25th the
sun is visibly returning from the south, and Jesus was not even born in
winter, calling this pagan holiday Christmas is a violation of God's Third
Commandment. They have great love for their traditions and will happily
spend millions of dollars in tax dollars having me repeatedly arrested and
tortured in an attempt to make me shut up about their traditions, and this
is nothing less than a violation of God's Sixth Commandment.

Piche adds to 41, Genesis 41 contains 57 verses, pretty as 57 is the 41st
non-prime. Mom was born on the 27th, Old Testament is Daniel with 357 verses
while New Testament Book 27 is Revelation with 404 verses, or 57 plus the
57th prime (269) plus the 57th non-prime (78). Mom was born Daniel 357 days
closer to the beginning of the year than to the end of the year. Louane and
her parents were born on days of the month adding to 78 and in years adding
to 156 (78+78), pretty as 78 is the 57th non-prime. Louane and her parents
were born on days and in months adding to 104 (Leviticus 14 with 57 verses).
Louane's first and third names average 57. The represented letters in her
first pair of names add to 78 (57th non-prime). All 12 different letters add
to 135 (57 plus the 57th non-prime). Her vowels add to 77, pretty as 77 plus
the 77th prime (389) plus the 77th non-prime (104) adds to 570. Louane was
born 570 (77+77p+77np) days after her parent's birthdays. Louane and her
parents were born on days of the century adding to 57753. Louane's birthday
was 228 (57+57+57+57) days ago.

389 <-77th prime
104 <-77th non-prime
77 <-77
---
570

The Four 57's
Genesis 41 -> 41
Leviticus 14 -> 104
Judges 9 -> 220 <-I dreamt of 220 roofs blown
John 11 -> 1008 off homes in the Dakotas
----
1373 <-220th prime

Chapter 57 is Exodus 7 with 25 verses
Book 57 is Philemon with 25 verses
-- --
41st non-prime 16th non-prime
<-together for 57->

Major Books of End-Times Prophecy (Daniel and Revelation are in part about
666 while Isaiah contains 66 chapters):

Daniel - 357 verses

Revelation - 404 verses <-57 plus the 57th prime
plus the 57th non-prime

Isaiah - 1292 verses <-an average of 19.575757...
verses per chapter

Mom was born in 41 and married Piche (41) and gave birth to 6 kids, the
short version of Bible Book 41 Mark contains 666 verses, pretty as 41 is the
6th prime in prime position.

Primes
In Prime
Primes Positions
1 2
2 3 <- 3
3 5 <- 5
4 7
5 11 <- 11
6 13
7 17 <- 17
8 19
9 23
10 29
11 31 <- 31
12 37
13 41 <- 41

I am guessing that Louane (6 letters) is the 6th of the 6 kids. She was
born with 36 (6x6 while 1 through 36 adds to 666) days remaining in the
year. She was born on day 330, it's a combination of the 6th and 66th primes
(13 and 317). She was born in a leap year (a year containing 366 days). She
was born 90% into the year (66th non-prime), Exodus contains 1213 verses
(66+66+66th prime) and brings the Bible up to 90 chapters (66th non-prime).
Her repeating letters exceed her unrepeated letters by 13 (6th prime).
Louane and her parents were born on days of the week adding to 13 (6th
prime). Louane sat at the MS Society table with Audrey Lewans and Amy Gill,
all three of these nubile sweeties provided stats, and together Audrey, Amy
and Louane are 66.65 years old. Audrey, Louane and Amy were born in years
adding to 242 (First Samuel 6). their given names add together for 376
(twice 188, the opening chapter of Bible Book 6). Marcia and me might marry
all three.

213 Audrey 9 5 80 130/236 8482
Audrey 74 Lynn 65 Lewans 74

197 Louane 25 11 80 330/36 8682
Louane 68 Janel 42 Leisa 46 Piche 41

167 Amy 29 8 82 241/124 9324
Amy 39 Elizabeth 88 Gill 40

1-50 - Genesis
51-90 - Exodus
91-117 - Leviticus
118-153 - Numbers
154-187 - Deuteronomy
188-211 - Joshua

930-957 - Matthew
958-973 - Mark
974-997 - Luke
998-1018 - John
1019-1046 - Acts
1047-1062 - Romans

123 <-Numbers 6, it is three times the 13th
prime (41+41+41), keeping in mind that
13 is the 6th prime

188 <-the opening chapter of Book 6 is 6x6x6 short
of the 404 verses of Bible Book 66, it is the
6th prime squared (13x13) short of the 357
verses of Daniel (also in part about 666)

193 <-Book 6 chapter 6 is the 44th prime,
while 44 is in turn 66.666...% of 66

211 <-the terminating chapter of Book 6 is
approximately 66.6% of the 66th prime (317)

357 <-the opening chapter of Book 6 plus the 6th
prime squared is the 357 verses of Daniel
(in part about 666)

404 <-the 6th prime squared (13x13) plus the 6th
prime squared (13x13) plus 66 adds to the
404 verses of Bible Book 66

1062 <-666 plus 6x66 is a combination of the 658
verses of Bible Book 6 plus the 404 verses
of Bible Book 66, and is the terminating
chapter of New Testament Book 6

1070 <-666 plus the 404 verses of Book 66 is the
1070 verses of Job (Book 6+6+6)

1213 <-Exodus terminates at chapter 90 (66th non-
prime) with 1213 verses (the 198th or the
66+66+66th prime)

1292 <-the 658 verses of Book 6 plus twice the
66th prime (317) is the 1292 verses of
Isaiah (the Book contains 66 chapters)

There are 29 chapters in Book 13 (6th prime) and 29 verses in chapter
666, pretty as 29 is a combination of 6 plus the 6th prime (13) plus the 6th
non-prime (10). Louane's second name adds to 42 (29th non-prime), Bible Book
29 is Joel (42). Her last two names add together for 87 (29+29+29). Her last
three names add together for 129 (the primes up to 29 add to 129). Her first
and last names add together for 109 (29th prime). Louane and her parents
were together born 258 (229+229) days closer to the beginning of their years
than to the end of their years. Louane and mom were born on days of the year
averaging 167 (Deuteronomy 14 with 29 verses). Dad was born in 35, Genesis
29 contains 35 verses, Genesis 35 contains 29 verses and there are 35
chapters in the Bible that contain the length of 29 verses. Mom and Louane
were born on days 27 and 25, these Bible Books differ in length by 203
(7x29) verses. The parents were an average age of 42.29 years old when
Louane was born.

Lucas
1
3
4
7
11
18
29
--
73 <-the Lucas numbers up to 29 add to
the 73 verses of Bible Book 29

J O E L <-Bible Book 29
10 15 5 12 = 42 <-29th non-prime

C O P P E R <-29th element
3 15 16 16 5 18 = 73 <-Book 29 and is the Lucas
numbers up to 29, there
is a "copper" riding a
horse on the 1973
Canadian 25 cent piece

C E N T <-made out of 29th element
3 5 14 20 = 42 <-29th non-prime

Dad was born on the 26th. The parents were born in years adding to 76
(Exodus 26). The parents were born on days of the year adding to the 89
verses of Bible Book 52 (26+26). Louane and her parents were born in months
adding to 26, on days of the month adding to 78 (3x26) and in years adding
to 156 (6x26). Louane and her parents were born on days and in months and
years adding to the 260 chapters of the New Testament. Mom and Louane were
born on days of the month averaging 26. Louane was born 326 days after mom's
birthday. Dad and Louane were born on days 85 and 330, these are the 62nd
and 264th non-primes, together for 326. Louane's first two names differ in
value by 26. Her given names average 52 (26+26).

Non-Primes
Non In Prime
Primes Positions
1 1
2 4 <- 4
3 6 <- 6
4 8
5 9 <- 9
6 10
7 12 <- 12
8 14
9 15
10 16
11 18 <- 18
12 20
13 21 <- 21
14 22
15 24
16 25
17 26 <- 26 <-7th non-prime in
prime position

Dad was born on the 26th, corresponding to Ezekiel with 1273 verses (19
times the 19th prime), this is the last Book in the Bible to contain a
chapter 19. The parents were born in years adding to 76 (19+19+19+19). And
dad was born on day 85, it's the first 8 primes (up to 19) plus 8 more and
is the length of Bible Book 8. Louane's name adds to the 197 verses of Bible
Book 28 (19th non-prime). Louane and her parents were born on days of the
year adding to 419. Louane's vowels add to 77 (the primes up to 19). Her
common name adds to 109 (Leviticus 19). Louane was born 570 (19x30) days
after her parent's birthdays. We meet on the 192nd day of the year, we meet
19 days closer to the end of the year than to the beginning of the year.

Primes Non-Primes
2 1
3 4
5 6
7 <-4th-> 8 <-Bible Book 8 contains
11 4 chapters, pretty as
13 8 is the 4th non-prime
17
19
--
77 <-the first 8 primes plus 8 more adds
to the 85 verses of Bible Book 8

Dad was born 81 days further into the year than mom. Dad is 81 months
(and a day) older than mom. Louane and her parents were born on days of the
year adding to 419 (81st prime). Dad was 16681 days old when Louane was
born. Louane's unrepresented letters (216) exceed her represented letters
(135) by 81. Louane's first two names add together for 110 (81st non-prime).

Primes Non-Primes
2 1
3 4
5 6
7 8
11 9
13 10
17 12
19 14
23 15
29 16
31 18
37 20
41 21
43 22
47 24
53 25
59 26
61 27
67 28
71 30
73 32
79 33
83 34
89 35
97 36
101 38
103 39
107 40
109 42
113 44
127 45
131 46
137 48
139 49
149 50
151 51
157 52
163 54
167 55
173 56
179 57
181 58
191 60
193 62
197 63
199 64
211 65
223 66
227 68
229 69
233 70
239 72
241 74
251 75
257 76
263 77
269 78
271 80
277 81
281 82
283 84
293 85
307 86
311 87
313 88
317 90
331 91
337 92
347 93
349 94
353 95
359 96
367 98
373 99
379 100
383 102
389 104
397 105
401 106
409 108
419 <-81st-> 110

The parents are separated by 2468 days, Bible verse 2468 is the 935th
verse of Exodus (the 777th non-prime). Louane's name adds to 197, it's the
number of verses in Bible Book 28 (1 through 7). She was born on day 330
(Second Kings 17, the 7th prime). Her 197 valued name adds with her 330th
day of birth for 527 (Psalm 7x7). See books by Bonnie Gaunt for a Gematric
discussion of the number 197. All it means is that they will want to turn a
7 foot tall tree into a decorated idol with 777 blinkin' bulbs, and tithe
huge piles of cash to the filthy phallic-capped churches that model such
behaviour. Maybe the parents will support their church to such a great
degree that they will be chosen to sit on psychiatric appeal panel hearings
and deny release to chemically lobotomized people who in their drug induced
stupors are trying to defend their sanity by speaking in accordance to
Scripture and saying that the Bible repeatedly condemns turning trees into
idols. It dothn't matter how many sevens I show these people, it only means
that they will hope to get a $7000 television under their lavishly decorated
tree this year, and then fly off to some place warm for holidays.

187 Dar 17 2 57 48/317 00
Daryl 60 Shawn 65 Kabatoff 62

187 Marcia 6 8 80 219/147 8571
Marcia 45 Veronica 87 Acevedo 55

273 Louane 25 11 80 330/36 8682
Louane 68 Janel 42 Leisa 46 Acevedo-Kabatoff 55-62

288 Melinda 23 3 83 82/283 9530
Melinda 58 Janelle 59 Elaine 46 Joyce 58 Jarocki 67

Anyway, if you people think that you have the right to use my abusive
parents as tools and arrest and torture me, then I think that I should have
the right to ask women to marry me, or to marry Marcia and me, our last
names add together for the 117 verses of Song of Solomon, it's the Bible's
Book of Love. The nubile sweety was born on the 6th and has a 6 lettered
first name). Isaiah is the Book with 66 chapters, pretty as it is Book 23,
or the 6th prime plus the 6th non-prime (13+10=23). Isaiah 4, 12 and 20
(adds to 6x6) each contains 6 verses. Isaiah 4:1 is about Marcia (and me),
and 6 other women who are capable of feeling shame rather than pride, greed
or lust, or who limit their love for traditions and for people who abide by
their traditions. You people have Egyptian penises on the roofs of your
churches and lined city streets with representations of penises, and had me
tortured for years for saying so, others just sat back in silence while they
were doink this to me, and similarly you remain silent and compassionless
now that the arrests and torture have ceased. You people spent millions of
dollars having me tortured, and then annually you spend billions on your
decorated trees, I begged and begged for assistance to flee the country
(they tortured me for years at the U of S) and you people are so cheap that
you can't even offer to buy me a cookie when I bust my ass to show you
evidence that your very name is a gift from God, you cheap, filthy,
compassionless assholes won't even spend 48 cents on a stamp so that you
could send me a letter in the mail thanking me for taking the time out of my
life to show you evidence that your very name is a gift from God!!! All you
are really good for is to have your stats posted on the usenet and be used
as an example to others, and look, here you are!!! Should Louane marry me,
great, but if Marcia marries me and then Louane marries Marcia and me, then
any of Louane's siblinks that are not Catholic are each goink to win
themselves a shiny new Cadillac!!! Or if Melinda Jarocki sleeps with me then
Louane will win herself a used Pontiac. I have Scripture to support taking
seven brides (Isaiah 4:1) and I have Scripture to support sleeping with
Melinda Jarocki outside of wedlock (First Kings 1:1-5), while you people
have a vast multitude of Scriptures condemning your decorated trees,
phallic-capped churches and your violence against me for daring to point out
your pagan traditions. Good luck and may God bless you!!!

Daryl Shawn Kabatoff
Box 7134
Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Canada
S7K 4J1

Isaiah 45:4, Ephesians 3:15 - God gives you your name!!!

What a wonderful weddink there will be
What a wonderful day for you and me
Church bells will chime
You will be mine
In apple blossom time...
Thomas
2003-11-13 23:22:28 UTC
Post by Marcia and Me
Friday July 11th 2003 192/173 16945
P I C H E
16 9 3 8 5 = 41
Louane was the 3rd of the 3 nubile sweeties seated at the MS table at the
downtown street fair today, all three provided stats. There are 6 kids in
her family.
<<<snipped a lot of psycho crap from Shawn "pedophile-boy" Kabatoff>>>

The following (courtesy of Waxy.org) is sort of an unofficial "FAQ"
explaining the psychotic nonsense posted to Usenet by Shawn Daryl
Kabatoff AKA "Dar", AKA "Probababbilities". And now AKA "marcia and
me".

WARNING: Read below before even thinking about responding to this
twit.

http://www.waxy.org/archive/2002/05/21/dar_kaba.shtml#000643

Usenet has the tendency to provide a public forum for those who would
normally be scribbling in a closet. For example, take Daryl "Shawn"
Kabatoff. For the last few years, he's methodically gathered
"statistics" from various sources, ranging from local newspaper
obituary pages to the food court of the Saskatoon Midtown Plaza mall.
With all the raw data he's collected, he's attempting to prove daily
that our full names are in "mathematical harmony" with our birthdays.
His rants normally focus on a single individual he's met or read
about, starting with calculations related to their birthdate and full
names, blending in whatever other personal information about their
family members, spouses, birthplace, and career he's been able to
glean. From there, it descends into a mix of numerology, religious
zealotry, and personal torment. I've never seen anything like it.
With all the prime numbers, Fibonacci sequences and biblical
references, it's like reading the notebooks of Maximillian Cohen and
John Nash combined. Unsurprisingly, several posts unfold to reveal a
history of painful mental illness. If you have some time, take a look.
I've detailed his posting history and a several sample posts below.

Usenet Posting History:

January 27, 1999 to July 5, 2000 as ***@home.com

December 9, 2000 to May 4, 2001 as ***@sk.sympatico.ca

Oct 30, 2001 to Oct 31, 2001 as ***@the.link.ca

January 20, 2002 to April 17, 2002 as ***@hotmail.com (original
posts have been

removed from Google Groups archive)

April 26, 2002 to Present as ***@hotmail.com

Selected Posts:
Tessa Lynne Smith
Dastageer Sakhizai and Helen Smith
Brett David Maki
Andrew Meredith Cotton
Kathryn Lee Hipperson
Amanda Dawn Newton
Mona Marie Etcheverry
Tony Peter Nuspl
Lisa Charlene McMillan
Grant Allyn Wood

Comments
scarier still is that saskatoon is my hometown, though not my current
residence. and every single place he's mentioned in his posts (most
notably nervous harold's and the roastary) were either places i've
been (as it's a small city of 200K) or hangouts, ie. the two places
mentioned. chances are i could email some friends back home and find
out if they know of him, they (my friends that is) being of the
broadway-centred slacker ilk. myself, too, until i got out of there.
eh, anyways. thought it odd to see all this. midtown mall. i ate my
meals there, whilst waiting several days in line for star wars episode
one, at the theatre across the street.
posted by andy raad on May 22, 2002 06:20 PM

Fascinating. It's like he's trying to take chaos and bind it into
whatever rules he can find, religious, logical and otherwise. Numbers
and math have a reliable pattern, something that can always be proven
to true or false. People and religion do not. It reminds me of Darren
Aronofsky's movie Pi. It's the story of an paraniod genius who is
trying to find a pattern in Pi. A group that takes interest in his
work is convinced that the existence of Pi, a number whose existence
can be proven but no quantified, is proof of the existence of God.
Kabatoff's hunt for patterns in something as random as name selection
is a way to reconcile his deeply logical thought process with his
conflicting religious views.
posted by matt on May 23, 2002 11:19 AM

Exactly. I probably shouldn't have, but I e-mailed Daryl yesterday,
asking him if he'd be willing to create a numerological analysis for
me. I also asked him if he had seen either Pi or A Beautiful Mind, and
what he thought of them. If he replies, I'll be sure to post it.
posted by Andy Baio on May 23, 2002 11:24 AM

I baked many pumpkin pies for Shawn (he likes pumpkin pies). I rubbed
pumpkin pie all over my breasts for him, and my breasts turned orange.
I am a pumpkin for Shawn.
posted by Trisha Blondie on July 24, 2002 10:41 PM

Um, that's swell. So, you're in love with him?
posted by Andy Baio on July 25, 2002 07:10 AM

Shawn once went to a funeral for a Jehovah Witness that shot himself
and the lemon tarts were very bad, they were not only sour but were
rubbery as well. Shawn said that the guy was some kind of Jehovah
Witness prophet, he saw in advance that the lemon tarts at his funeral
were to be very very bad, and so he shot himself. Shawn said that he
never ate pumpkin pie at a funeral but would like to some day. Shawn
likes pumpkin pie and so I have been practicing to make very good
pumpkin pies.
posted by Trisha Blondie on July 25, 2002 02:49 PM

Shawn said that the lemon tarts were sour, bitter and rubbery.
posted by Trisha Blondie on July 30, 2002 12:32 AM

I don't think this guy takes notes. I think he has Total Recall, and
it has driven him insane...
posted by Todd Smith on December 26, 2002 11:00 AM

Oh... I almost forgot... I didnt spend thousands of dollars a day
tormenting Daryl... We got a deal on tormenting that fiscal year, it
only came to about 37cents a day....
posted by Dr Claw on December 30, 2002 01:56 AM

Mr. Kabatoff attempts to portray himself as a victim, but in fact he
is a violent predatory pedophile who is well known to his local law
enforcement. In his post to multiple newsgroups with the subject
"Collecting Mail For The Coming Anti-Christ", he encourages mothers to
send him photos of their naked daughters. Mr Kabatoff explains, "I
personally did not want photographs being mailed to (the coming
Ant-Christ) that were of underage children unless the parent was
signing consent." He is banned from virtually all the shopping malls
in his community because he stalks young people and sexually harasses
them. He has an extensive arrest record which includes sexual
molestation charges. He's been hospitalized in mental institutions
several times because he likes to accost "nubile cuties." He writes
about his contact with young girls in many posts. Search newsgroup
archives for posts by him containing the word "nubile". As part of his
harrassment, he provides personal details in a public forum, such as
the real names of real children, in these and other posts. About one
girl he met at a mall, he writes, "I wanted Callie in my bed or I
wanted her and her sister dead."
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Daryl+Shawn+Kabatoff+dead+or+in+my+bed&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=asqm35%24tjq5j%241%40ID-136124.news.dfncis.de&rnu
He not only curses children and prays for their death in his posts, he
also enjoys attending the funerals of young people: "And so, since
nubile sweeties are found in greatest abundance at the funerals of
high school students, then it is the funerals of high school students
that make the very very best funerals, especially if there is food...
I stuff my face (and my pockets) with all the good food and look at
all the pretty nubile sweeties and have the time of my life..
.http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Daryl+Shawn+Kabatoff+nubile+sex&hl=en&l
r=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&selm=LfXN8.63042%24R53.25142039%40twister.socal.rr.
com&rnum=1
Many of his posts are sent to alt.teens.advice. However, he liberally
spams, floods and crossposts his off-topic threatening and offensive
missives to countless newsgroups. Some people HAVE problems and some
folks ARE problems. Don't dismiss Mr. Kabatoff as a harmless nut. When
he sends these posts to any newgroup, please help by reporting him to
his ISP. Thanks.
posted by nospam on January 5, 2003 04:39 AM

I knew of him when I was attending the University of Saskatchewan.
He'd hang out in the Arts computer lab and all you'd see is screens of
numbers racing by on his laptop. I have an original copy of his
"Collecting Mail for the Coming Anti-Christ" pamphlet, and have seen
him be hauled away by campus security on more than one occasion. My
friends and I refer to him as "Crazy Number Man".
posted by Mr. Somebody on April 10, 2003 11:09 AM

I've been posting to (and about) Shawn for over two years with big
gaps in between. He has seen Pi and didn't like it and didn't think it
resembled him at all. (Wrong, it fits him to a tee) He doesn't have
total recall and has stated that he travels with a lap top to notate
items. Also, he uses "cut n' paste" a lot if you read all the way
through his ramblings. He is anti-social as shown by his angry
statements towards those who, by his own admission, have been kind
(but not kind enough) to him. Still, he's intelligent and seems to be
able to "take a joke" on occassion. That's where I came in.
posted by Gambol on May 19, 2003 02:22

ALOHA

Reply to group
(Unsolicited e-mail is deleted from the server unread
if it comes from anyone not already in my addressbook.
I'll never even see it)