Terrorist Dialysis Machine
Tim Bruening
2007-01-01 10:14:04 UTC
I have just learn the astonishing fact that Osama Bin Laden uses a
dialysis machine! How in the world do you use and maintain a dialysis
machine while running from cave to cave from the military forces of an
enraged superpower?

Is there any way for the CIA to sabotage said dialysis machine from a
far? Would an EM pulse from a tactical nuke do the job?
nemo
Yup. A Daisy Cutter bomb would do a much better job though!
Tim Bruening
2007-01-02 06:46:00 UTC
Post by nemo
Post by Tim Bruening
I have just learn the astonishing fact that Osama Bin Laden uses a
dialysis machine! How in the world do you use and maintain a dialysis
machine while running from cave to cave from the military forces of an
enraged superpower?
Is there any way for the CIA to sabotage said dialysis machine from a
far? Would an EM pulse from a tactical nuke do the job?
Yup. A Daisy Cutter bomb would do a much better job though!
I'm wondering how to disable Osama's dialysis machine without first having
to pinpoint its location.
nemo
2007-01-02 16:17:26 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by nemo
Post by Tim Bruening
I have just learn the astonishing fact that Osama Bin Laden uses a
dialysis machine! How in the world do you use and maintain a dialysis
machine while running from cave to cave from the military forces of an
enraged superpower?
Is there any way for the CIA to sabotage said dialysis machine from a
far? Would an EM pulse from a tactical nuke do the job?
Yup. A Daisy Cutter bomb would do a much better job though!
I'm wondering how to disable Osama's dialysis machine without first having
to pinpoint its location.
They must need supplies of chemicals. These could be cut off, or left as
they might lead to his location.
Tim Bruening
Put radioactive isotopes in those chemicals?
nemo
2007-01-06 01:22:06 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by nemo
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by nemo
Post by Tim Bruening
I have just learn the astonishing fact that Osama Bin Laden uses a
dialysis machine! How in the world do you use and maintain a dialysis
machine while running from cave to cave from the military forces of an
enraged superpower?
Is there any way for the CIA to sabotage said dialysis machine from a
far? Would an EM pulse from a tactical nuke do the job?
Yup. A Daisy Cutter bomb would do a much better job though!
I'm wondering how to disable Osama's dialysis machine without first having
to pinpoint its location.
They must need supplies of chemicals. These could be cut off, or left as
they might lead to his location.
Put radioactive isotopes in those chemicals?
Narr. Strichnine. Not too much. Just enough to make it slowwwwww!